Exploring for a new school can be overwhelming. At Premier Academy our Admissions team will ensure this is an exciting time for you and your family. We invite you to experience the ways in which we are redefining education in the 21st century.
Whilst the academic year begins in September, admission can be taken in January with the exception of years 11 and 13, where special consideration may be given.
In order to apply for a place for your child, you are required to download and complete the following documents:
• Registration Form – Registration Fee KShs. 3000.00
• Checklist for Registration
• Student Health Questionnaire – To be signed by a medical practitioner
• Year 10 Subject Choice Blocks – To be completed for Admissions to Year 10
• AS Level Subject Choice Blocks – To be completed for Admissions to Year 12
The criterion of entry is based on the age of the child, assessment outcomes and the availability of space.
Once the form has been processed your child will be required to sit for an Entrance Test in English and Mathematics. The date of the Entrance Test will be communicated to you. An offer will be made by the school in writing depending on places available, once the students meet our entry criteria. Children who cannot be accommodated immediately will be put on a waiting list.
The Registrar deals with the following:
- Admissions Process
- Communication with Parents
- Fee Collection and matters related to fee payments
- Letters to various Embassies and High Commissions for Visa
- Issuance of School Leaving Certificates, Transcripts and other matters related to students’ records