We follow an adapted British National Curriculum with the following objectives.
- To stimulate and challenge every student.
- To encourage curiosity and independent learning.
- To promote critical thinking
- To develop listening, speaking, literacy and numeracy skills
- To utilize ICT in research and report writing.
- To prepare students for opportunities, responsibilities, and experiences of adult life.
- To promote positive attitudes towards others and the environment.
A variety of Cambridge and Edexcel International subjects are offered at IGCSE, AS and A levels. Mathematics, English language, and Literature are compulsory subjects at IGCSE. Other subjects offered are Biology, Chemistry, Fine Art, Geography, Applied ICT, History, Psychology, French, Spanish, and P.E.S.
Our students are provided with opportunities to learn at their own pace through the Student Centred Approach and differentiation.
Our teaching staff is experienced and dedicated to providing remedial lessons.
Educational trips afford students opportunities to appreciate what they learn in class and apply it to the world around them.